Hubonaut (m/w) – 10%
Impact Hub Zürich
We are a community of creators building a radically collaborative world.
We believe that the world’s greatest challenges will never be solved by one person or organization alone. We need to work together. That’s why we set out to create a thriving innovation ecosystem where people collaborate across organizations, cultures and generations to solve the grand challenges of our time.
To enable interesting encounters and meaningful connections within our community and beyond, we create an open and safe environment, where people are able to leave their habits behind and engage in new and exciting ways. As a space and people host you play a fundamental role in creating this environment.
As a Daily Host you are committed to space and people hosting at one of our Impact Hub locations with one shift per week (opening: 8.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. or closing: 1.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.) for at least 4 months.
Space hosting responsibilities include
- opening or closing the locations
- keeping the space tidy and functional and
- making sure that the coffee keeps flowing
As a people host, you are an important ambassador for the Impact Hub
- welcoming newcomers
- giving tours
- helping members find their way around and
- creating an open and collaborative atmosphere where people feel encouraged to connect
As a Hubonaut, you are the face to our community. To master this challenge, you are
- an outgoing and communicative personality (you offer your help when people seem lost)
- able to communicate basics in German (you can use your hands and feet as support)
- proactive and dutiful (you’re proud of every issue that is solved right away instead of tomorrow)
- well organized and able to improvise (you always know what to do even if you don’t know the answer right now)
- reliable (you’re on time, you communicate your absence in advance and organise a deputy when you’re sick)
“Being a Hubonaut gives me the opportunity to meet new members or guests of the Impact Hub and makes me feel more engaged with the community. This is definitely rewarding and btw. would have probably not been so easily for me otherwise. In addition I receive a discount on my membership, which allows me to come more often to the office in comparison to what I would grant myself.”
David DalBusco, Member of Impact Hub Zürich and founder of Fluster
Location – Depending on what is available you can choose an Impact Hub Zürich location (Colab or Viadukt)
Start Date – ongoing
Duration – You commit for a period of min. 4 months
Compensation – You’ll receive a discount on your membership
Application – Please fill out this form
Application Deadline – ongoing