The global Member & Maker survey 2016 will run from February 22 to March 21!
This year we will be running the survey for the 4th time. In the past the results have been proven to be an invaluable source of information for us in many different aspects.
They have helped us to better understand the support needs of our members and their satisfaction with Impact Hub’s services. For example ventures lacked support at later stages of development so in 2015 the Impact Hub Scaling Program launched in 8 European Impact Hub cities and here in Zürich we founded Viaduct Ventures as an answer to the most pressing need for ventures: access to finances.
The results also showed that both global connectivity of members as well as the ease with which members are able to find partners, new staff, and valuable connections were areas of improvement. These results strengthened our strategic focus to build a global membership experience (which Impact Hub Zürich among many others piloted in 2015) and a virtual platform that would allow members to more easily identify and realize valuable connections within the local and global community.
12,000 MEMBERS, 1,000 MAKERS, 85 IMPACT HUBs, 1 Survey to show our collective action for a better world. Together, let‘s write the next chapter of our collective impact story!
To all our Members here in Zurich please take the time to fill out this survey and help us grow and get better. In addition to our eternal gratitude we will also give away some amazing prizes to help sweeten things up: 🙂
- 2 tickets and travel voucher to Unlikely Allies in Seattle or an industry conference of your choice, and every 50th respondent gets a Goodie Bag
- The first 10 Members to answer the survey will get a 10 Chf voucher for Auer & Co.
- The next 15 Members will receive a voucher for a Skill Share Breakfast of their choice
- Pepshot has sponsored a 1-hour photoshoot for professional dating photos!
- 3 x Business Help Desk vouchers
- 1 x Impact Workshop voucher
- 3 x 1 month Community Membership for a friend
After finishing her internship at our Impact Hub in 2012, Katherina left to finish her M.Sc. in Economics, Finance & Philosophy. Not much longer she rejoined the Impact Hub Team as Community Architect and is always happy about input, new ideas or simply a coffee date with our members. If not found running around the Impact Hub where she enjoys the buzzing and creative environment, Kather...