Circular Economy Incubator
Thank you for all your submission! You will hear from us very soon!
By November 26th, you will be informed whether or not you and your idea are part of the 10-12 ideas selected for pitching in Front of our Jury at the Jury Night on December 13th. If you haven’t yet, please save the date in your calendar!
The Jury Members in Zürich are:
Senior Researcher with focus on Circular Economy, ETH
CEO & Founder, Eaternity
Deputy Head Engagement, Migros
Head of Innovation, EWZ
CEO, WWF Schweiz
General info about the program:
The CE Incubator is part of a pioneer initiative that aims to accelerate the transition of Switzerland to a Circular Economy that currently and that takes place in 4 Swiss cities – Bern, Geneva, Lausanne and Zurich (more information below).
In close collaboration with all Impact Hubs throughout Switzerland, sanu durabilitas and with the support of MAVA foundation, this initiative will contribute to drive the new paradigm for the future of business, policy making and society through 4 main pillars.
- Monthly events for the general public
- An incubator for projects & startups
- A business lab for corporates and SMEs
- Research based policy advise
The CE Incubator is for people that
- Driven by circularity: Whether you have an idea to be nurtured, a prototype to validate or a business model to fine-tune if your solution will contribute to accelerate the transition to a Circular Economy, this program is for you!
- Want to start locally: Think big, start locally. We welcome individuals and teams with an ambitious vision who are looking to first validate and implement their solutions in Switzerland to have an impact on the local ecosystem.
- But think at scale: Systemic impact is driven by radical collaboration. This program focus on solutions that can be scalable to new markets and regions without loosing in terms of business model feasibility and efficiency.
Selected entrepreneurs will benefit from
- Personal mentor: Mentors are at the core of the CE Incubator. We think of mentoring as building a trustworthy relationship with an experienced entrepreneur who inspires and challenges you along your journey while helping you to navigate the Swiss market
- Investor connections: We will support you in setting-up your revenue model and financing strategy. As part of that the program facilitates connections with impact investors and sustainable finance institutions, matchmaking you with the appropriate investors once you are ready.
- More than an office: During the CE Incubator you will have free access to Impact Hub inspiring space where you can work from and most importantly connect and exchange with a community of entrepreneurs, creatives and techies that are eager to collaborate.
- Swiss-wide visibility: Benefit from local and Swiss-wide exposure throughout the program. This will happen both offline and online through networking and community building events, pitching days as well as mentions on the press, newsletters and social media.
The value of the support provided for free to every selected team is estimated at CHF 15.000. Furthermore, The CE Incubator has a zero equity and fees policy. This means you will not be charged anything and the idea you grow stays entirely yours.
Applications for the CE Incubator are closed now (the final deadline was on November 18, 2018). We are here to help so don’t hesitate to contact Laurène in case you have any question about the program.