Startup Funding in Zurich: How to Raise Money for Your Idea
Startup Funding in Zurich: How to Raise Money for Your Idea is a beginner fundraising workshop which will provide practical, step by step advice, and feature talks from VCs and Angels. Learn expert tips, big pitfalls to avoid, what investors are looking for, how equity works, and more.
>> Join the conversation with some great speakers:
– Tatjana De Kerros (Head of Venturing @RicoLab, RicoLab)
– Nicolas Burer (Managing Director, Digital Switzerland)
– Christoph Birkholz (Managing Director / Co-Founder, Impact Hub Zuerich / KickStart Accelerator)
– Mateja Kramar (Serial Entrepreneur / Project Lead, ETH Zuerich / Swiss Smart Farming)
>> Who should attend?
– Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their idea or business
– Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
>> Discussion topics include:
– The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a “fundable” company
– How to make yourself more attractive to investors
– How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
– How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
At the end of the session, there will also be a short audience Q&A session, and several attendees will also head to a local restaurant or bar to socialize.
>> >> This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/190551/meetup
This event is sponsored by the Founder Institute startup accelerator. Founder Institute provides a step-by-step program that gives startup founders the structure, mentor support, and network of entrepreneurs they need to start an enduring company. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries, the Founder Institute’s mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and build sustainable startup ecosystems worldwide.
If you have any feedback on this event, please let us know at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/fi-events
Also, remember to sign up for our Founder Insight mailing list to receive exclusive startup training videos and articles every Monday and Thursday: http://fi.co/subscribe
Other Meetup Events
Mon 25. Mar 2019 , 19:00 - 21:00
Mon 25. Mar 2019 , 18:30 - 20:30
Wed 27. Mar 2019 , 13:00 - 20:00
Thu 28. Mar 2019 , 18:30 - 20:30
Fri 29. Mar 2019 , 18:30 - 21:30
Mon 08. Apr 2019 , 18:00 - 20:00
Tue 09. Apr 2019 , 20:15 - 23:15
Thu 11. Apr 2019 , 17:00 - 18:30
Fri 17. May 2019 , 18:45 - 20:45