ICAgile certified Agile Talent training
In this fast changing world, following agile principles enables organisations to more quickly innovate and meet rapidly changing customer needs.
Since people are an integral part of the journey towards business agility, more and more organizations are seeing the value in applying the agile mindset also in HR and people development and how critical that role is for the journey’s success.
Starting on this journey might raise a lot of questions like…
- How do people strategy and people operations need to change when working in a company embracing the agile value structure?
- How can HR support an agile organizational transformation?
- How can we apply Agile thinking to enhance performance, accountability and growth?
- How can we create Agile-friendly structures for salaries and benefits?
- Job Roles – are they needed in the future?
- What role do employee engagement and motivation play?
- How can we acquire the “right” people to support the strategic growth of the organization?
- What are the specific skills that we need to use to run an agile transformation from a people perspective?
During the training we will cover:
Day 1: Overview
- Why work with business agility?
- Characteristics of an agile mindset and introduction to agile and systems thinking
- Organisational structures that enable Business agility
- HR’s role: critical to an organisational transformation and how the need for business agility affects the HR function
Day 2: Deep dive into the HR related topics
- Agile Leadership
- Designing talent acquisition and on-boarding experiences for agile companies
- The agile approach to goal setting, performance and salaries
- Agile learning and development
- How to create a culture driven by ownership and intrinsic motivation
- Agile tools for HR departments
What’s in it for you?
In the training we will work with many practical tools, templates and exercises that you can directly apply to your own projects or bring back to your team to start on your journey right after the training.
Every moment in our workshop – from exercises to games to discussions to coffee breaks is an opportunity to share, learn and network – and many participants say that the diverse groups we have in these trainings lead to great cross-functional, beneficial discussions.
You will also receive a free copy of the book: “Agile People – A Radical Approach for HR & Managers (That Leads to Motivated Employees)” by Pia-Maria Thorén.
And all participants who successfully complete the 2-day workshop and post-workshop assignment will receive the ICAgile Certified Professional certification – Agile Talent (ICP-TAL).
We have previously trained participants from Volvo, TetraPak, DEK Technologies, IKEA, SEK, AirNewZealand, and many other companies and organizations around the world. The evaluation of the last completed trainings ended up on average 4.83 on a 5-point scale.
- Anyone who is interested to learn how agile principles can be applied to People and Talent Management
- HR Professionals – HR Managers, Business Partners, HR Functional Specialists
- Agile Coaches and Consultants
- Operational and business managers
- Change or Transformation Managers or Change Agents
Lorenz Solothurnmann has been trained in Business and Law but has been working in IT for the last 7 years. Nowadays, he is active as a business consultant for the spin-off mimacom consulting and is supporting different types of CH organisations on their agile transformation journey. When doing so, he is always putting the human at the center of his efforts. Aspects like culture, leadership, values and ownership are his primary focus. Holding HR roles and being on the lookout for the right talent has sharpened his understanding of the HR as a central enabler for sustainable agile transformations.
As a member of Impact Hub Zürich, you are applicable for a reduced rate of CHF 1400 instead of CHF 1900. When applying, please chose accordingly.
Other All events, Workshops Events
Tue 24. Sep 2019 , 16:00 - 20:00
Space: Colab, Loft Corner
Thu 26. Sep 2019 , 19:30 - 21:30
Space: Colab, C1
Fri 11. Oct 2019 , 17:00
Wed 16. Oct 2019 , 18:00 - 22:00
Thu 24. Oct 2019 , 18:00 - 20:00
Space: Colab, Community Salon
Fri 25. Oct 2019 ,
Tue 12. Nov 2019 , 18:00 - 22:00
Tue 03. Dec 2019 , 18:00 - 22:00
Fri 03. Jul 2020 , 17:00 - 21:00
Space: Colab, Loft Corner