This interactive workshop equips you, an ambitious academic, engineer or entrepreneur, with four essential skills for leadership in the fast-moving and demanding digital era:
– Stop solving problems.
– Listen to other people’s ideas.
– Utilise your well-honed analytical skills….but differently.
– Make mistakes and deal with them effectively.
Here’s what you’re going to learn:
– Why engineers are suitable for leadership positions.
– The characteristics of engineers that need further development to make them top leaders.
– The six steps engineers need to make to become leaders.
– How YOU can further develop and implement these steps to become a top leader.
Who it’s suitable for:
– Engineers and people with technical or research backgrounds.
– People wanting to transform themselves to a top leader efficiently and effectively.
– Anyone interested in developing their soft skills.
– Anyone working together with engineers and people with technical or research backgrounds.
This workshop is organised by mindspire.