Business Help Desk
Need professional advice on your start-up idea?
The Business Help Desk is our format for one-on-one start-up support with professional experts on topics such as business modeling, legal issues, accounting, venture financing etc. The role of the experts is to answer your general questions, dig into a concrete issue and challenge you (constructively). The income generated through the pricing system by the members will entirely go into a Workshop Fund and is exclusively used to offer more diverse and professional workshops and learning opportunities for start-ups and members. Each Business Help Desk is available on a regular basis (monthly or/bi-monthly). The sessions are 45min long and on a one-on-one basis. In order to ensure efficiency each session needs to be prepared by the attendee (three questions will have to be answered) latest the last working day before the session. The following fees apply:
- Without Membership: 200CHF – 500CHF per session (the normal external pricing of the experts; details upon request from Isabel Kaeshammer)
- With Community Membership: 60CHF / per session
- With Co-Working Membership: 25CHF / per session
- Impact Hub Ventures (start-ups which are part of one of our incubation programs): 0 CHF
- If you are a member and would like to book a slot with an expert outside of BHD hours, the first consultation will cost you CHF 90 (arranged directly with the expert). Further prices need to be negotiated with the expert.
For cancellations after 3 days before the BHD session we’ll have to charge 50% of the price. Cancellations after 24 hours before the BHD session will be charged 100%.