Find an Intern
Get access to a large pool of pre-selected talented students and find a top-notch intern.
Save time in the recruiting process through the program & learn the essentials of hiring.
Get navigated through the hiring process. Plus, the search and the pre-selection will be done by us.
Access to the networks of Impact Hub Zürich and open yourself to unexpected opportunities.
Get broadcasted and gain visibility for your startup through our program channels.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
You are an impact-driven startup and looking for young talents as summer interns? You are interested in giving interns responsibility from the start, integrate them into core management processes and dedicate enough time for a close mentoring? Then go through the following steps:
Step 1: Check if you meet the participation criteria:
- impact-driven / purpose-driven (means you contribute at least to one SDG)
- must be less than 5 years incorporated
- operating in Switzerland
- ice cream lover! (not really, just joking around)
Step 2: Read carefully through the InfoBooklet of 2018.
Step 3: Define your job offer for the internship and clarify its elements (i.e. intern godfather, wage, expertise area, work location, internship duration, internship start/end, potential project content, skills & values needed, your offering).
Step 4: Apply, latest March 25, midnight, 2018 and get informed if you are selected by end of March.
- IMPORTANT: Spots in the program are limited, so hand in your application on time! If selected, please save the dates from the Info Booklet above.
- The selection is based on the following criteria:
- a) Startups of our partner have preferential access
- b) first come, first served rule.
- @Newbies: If it is the first time you are applying to Summerpreneurship, it is mandatory to have a personal interview with the Summerpreneurship team. You’ll find a link for slots within the application form.
COSTS FOR STARTUPS
Participation Fee: CHF 275* (incl. VAT) per startup
Matching Fee : CHF 550* (incl. VAT) per successful match
- incl. legal hiring support. You get access to our Legal Help Desk. Every participating startup gets one coaching session (1-on-1; 20 min) for free (sign up here).
- incl. an Impact Hub Zurich membership. Your student gets 3 month Impact Hub Community membership during the summer internship. If needed your intern gets additional co-working days for max. 3 month.
- incl. hiring guidance. The Academy Kick-off and Wrap-up events contain additional recruiting support/training for the participating entrepreneurs.
- incl. Summerpreneurship Academy for your intern. The Academy complements and facilitates the students’ experience of the startup world. One day per week the students join the Academy Session” (always Tuesday 3-7pm, mid June – mid Sept) where different formats convey entrepreneurial, innovative, agil and collaborative thinking
Impact Hub Zürich member: 20% on regular participation and matching fee.
Early Bird Discount: 195 CHF (instead of 275 CHF) for participation fee. Benefit and apply until March 11, midnight, 2018.
NOTE: It’s possible to send your intern to the Academy, even if you haven’t found your intern through Summerpreneurship (if there are still open spots). Given that your startup fulfills the participation requirements, get in touch with Annina or Isa, if you are interested.
Entrepreneurs can book a Legal Help Desk Session with Adrian Bieri from Bratschi AG. One 20 minutes 1-on-1 coaching session is free of charge for every participant of the program. You can clarify legal questions about your the hiring process for Summerpreneurship, eg. if your intern would need to apply for a work permit. Sign up for a session here.
Please read first through the application requirements and the InfoBooklet, many answers are already in there.
ORGANIZERS & PARTNERS
Summerpreneurship has been created and organized by Impact Hub Zürich since 2013; 2018 will be the 6th edition. This year, we are partnering with the University of Zurich, FHNW, UBS and Swisscom. Thanks to them we are able to conduct Summerpreneurship in 2018.
In case you have questions about participating in the Summerpreneurship program, get in touch with Annina or Isabel – you have the choice;-).