STRIDE Lab | Stress-proof your brain
STRESS-PROOF YOUR BRAIN: DEVELOPING RESILIENCE, A BALANCED & FLEXIBLE NERVOUS SYSTEM
With Katharina Lehmann & Ruth Förster
How can you better cope with stressful situations and live up to your full potential? In this STRIDE Lab, you will train how to regulate your stress-levels and develop a more resilient, balanced and flexible nervous system. We employ the latest scientific insights as a basis for being creative and innovative in a sustainable way. An improved stress-regulation will support you to implement high-impact initiatives and change on a personal, organizational or societal level.
After the Lab, you will be able to:
- Understand the phenomenon of stress based on the latest neurological insights.
- Recognize that optimized stress-regulation is the key to peak performance and creativity.
- Identify your personal stressors, stress-pattern(s) and your resources to overcome stumbling blocks.
- Experiment with different senses in order to regulate stress.
- Have a concrete action plan on next steps with the objective of exercising and improving stress self-regulation in daily life.
unCertificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of the workshop (12h contact time) and the pre- and post-assignments (18h time investment) you will receive an unCertificate (1 ECTS-Credit Point).
Please find further info to the Lab here
By registering for the event or purchasing a ticket I agree to the STRIDE’s Terms & Conditions
STRIDE – unSchool for Entrepreneurial Leadership fundamentally believes that people, if they are free, want to contribute to the greater good through their lives (naturally, this includes themselves). A problem is that the current learning world does not enable people to create. This is where
Other Workshop Events
Thu 20. Dec 2018 , 18:00 - 22:00
Mon 18. Feb 2019 , 18:30 - 21:00
Fri 22. Feb 2019 , 17:00 - 21:00
Fri 22. Mar 2019 , 17:00 - 21:00
Fri 04. Oct 2019 , 17:00 - 21:00