STRIDE Lab | Self Leadership (third edition)
SELF-LEADERSHIP: CULTIVATING FOUNDATIONS OF MENTAL BALANCE
with Diego Hangartner
How do you escape from the reactive wheel of thoughts and use self-leadership as a tool to live with more contentment? This STRIDE Lab provides practical, scientifically proven methods to support you in cultivating the right mental balance and well-being as a foundation for artful leadership. Through experimentation, reflection and cutting-edge insights from neuro-scientific and cognitive research, you will develop the first steps for your self-leadership practice.
After the Lab, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic theoretical aspects of mind training;
- Understand that mind stability and clarity can be learned;
- Focus to counteract distractions;
- Learn how to familiarize yourself with your Self;
- Build personal capacity to cultivate your own mental well-being and self leadership;
- Develop a method that will help you explore your mind;
- Learn concrete tools and methods that help you cultivate mental balance.
unCertificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of the workshop (12h contact time) and the pre- and post-assignments (18h time investment) you will receive an unCertificate (1 ECTS-Credit Point).
Please find further info to the Lab here
By registering for the event or purchasing a ticket I agree to the STRIDE’s Terms & Conditions
STRIDE – unSchool for Entrepreneurial Leadership fundamentally believes that people, if they are free, want to contribute to the greater good through their lives (naturally, this includes themselves). A problem is that the current learning world does not enable people to create. This is where
Other Workshop Events
Fri 23. Aug 2019 , 17:00 - 21:00
Fri 13. Sep 2019 , 17:00 - 21:00
Fri 18. Oct 2019 , 17:00 - 21:00
Fri 17. Jan 2020 , 17:00 - 21:00
Fri 21. Feb 2020 , 17:00 - 21:00