STRIDE Lab | Coaching for collaboration (2nd edition)
COACHING FOR COLLABORATION: HOLD SPACE FOR NURTURING DIALOGUES
With Xavier Garcia-Weibel & Tanja Kully
How do you create a space for nurturing dialogue? With increasingly complex global challenges, we need collaboration more than ever. A few of us have learned how to create and hold spaces that foster both the flourishing of the individual as well as the collective. At “Coaching for collaboration” participants experiment with different powerful methods and tools in order to support a fruitful collaboration. You will discover how to hold space for an individual or a team in order to achieve an alignment of purpose.
After the Lab, you will be able to:
- Better understand different ways of designing fruitful collaborative processes and how to foster mutual co-creation and flourishing.
- Know powerful methods (from e.g. co-active coaching, systemic coaching, self-organised learning, improvisation) to support individual and collective creativity in collaboration.
- Choose and apply appropriate tools to empower and support colleagues to flourish in a collaborative surrounding.
- Hold space for an individual or collective process in order to achieve an alignment of purpose.
- Have a first idea on which tools come natural to you to apply and receive feedback from peers and workshop facilitators.
unCertificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of the workshop (12h contact time) and the pre- and post-assignments (18h time investment) you will receive an unCertificate (1 ECTS-Credit Point).
Sign up for this Lab HERE!
Any questions? Feel free to contact us.
STRIDE – unSchool for Entrepreneurial Leadership fundamentally believes that people, if they are free, want to contribute to the greater good through their lives (naturally, this includes themselves). A problem is that the current learning world does not enable people to create. This is where