Mash Up | Open Data – What the hack?
You have probably heard the buzzwords “Open Data” and/or “Big Data” and that this is one of the biggest things coming at us the next decade. But what is hidden behind these terms? Will data primarily have a positive or threatening influence on our lives? How will it impact citizens? How will it impact our economy? Is data not just relevant, but can it also be sexy?
In partnership with Open Data Switzerland, we invite you to our Viadukt event space for an evening of eye-opening talks on the topic of Data!
- André Golliez, Founder of opendata.ch, the swiss division of the Open Knowledge Foundation
- A representative of LIIP, a provider for open government data platforms
- Flurin Capaul, Founder of Boonea AG, a Start Up
- 6.30pm Doors Open
- 6.45pm Introduction by Impact Hub Zürich
- 7 pm Speakers
- 8 pm Apéro & Networking
Sign up below for your ticket!
We provide a space where entrepreneurs and all kinds of innovators come together to prototype new models for a world that works for all. We offer access to inspiring work spaces, a vibrant learning community, startup incubation programs, corporate innovation workshops and entrepreneurial leadership trainings. With 13’000+ members in 80+ Impact Hubs across the world, the Impact Hub Network ha...
Other Inspiration, Pitching Events
27. April 2017 , 10:00 - 16:00
02. May 2017 , 19:00 - 22:00
02. May 2017 , 11:00 - 16:00
05. May 2017 , 10:00 - 16:00
09. May 2017 , 18:00 - 20:30
10. May 2017 , 12:00 - 13:15
10. May 2017 , 10:00 - 16:00
11. May 2017 , 19:00 - 22:00
24. May 2017 , 10:00 - 16:00
10. June 2017 , 16:00 - 19:00
13. June 2017 , 11:00 - 16:00