STRIDE Lab | Agile Governance
AGILE GOVERNANCE: DEVELOP DYNAMIC, AGILE AND EFFECTIVE WAY OF ORGANIZING
With Robinson Aschoff & Ralf Eckhard Türke
How effective is your organization? In this profound experiential STRIDE Lab you will learn to seed and grow transformation in your organization iteratively and lastingly whilst strengthening your engagement and self-efficacy. The introduced methods and tools of Dialogue on Governance(DialogG) and Agile Architecture are dedicated to build agile capabilities for a truly Agile Governance.
After the Lab, you will be able to:
- Understand the difference between traditional and new forms of organization as they are discussed and tried out today.
- Understand how a generative approach to governance works, how it leads to Agile Governance including the DialogG perspective, the system view on organizations and practice-based organizational design.
- Recognize how the impact of current (mega)trends in economy and society challenge traditional forms of organization.
- Design the process of co-creating an effective governance for your own organization.
- Evaluate the idea of new forms of organizations (e.g. sociocracy) and how they impact collaboration in organizations.
- Apply learnings on collaboration to work and communication situations in your daily life.
unCertificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of the workshop (12h contact time) and the pre- and post-assignments (18h time investment) you will receive an unCertificate (1 ECTS-Credit Point).
Please find further info to the Lab here
By registering for the event or purchasing a ticket I agree to the STRIDE’s Terms & Conditions
STRIDE – unSchool for Entrepreneurial Leadership fundamentally believes that people, if they are free, want to contribute to the greater good through their lives (naturally, this includes themselves). A problem is that the current learning world does not enable people to create. This is where
Other Workshop Events
Thu 20. Dec 2018 , 18:00 - 22:00
Fri 01. Feb 2019 , 17:00 - 21:00
Mon 18. Feb 2019 , 18:30 - 21:00
Fri 22. Feb 2019 , 17:00 - 21:00
Fri 22. Mar 2019 , 17:00 - 21:00
Fri 04. Oct 2019 , 17:00 - 21:00