The Circular Future of Business
Panel and presentations by start-ups contributing to the circular economy
An event featuring visionary and innovative initiatives of startups and companies, with the aim to explore the unique potential of Circular Economy for the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
This will be achieved by:
1. highlighting and showcasing innovative solutions by leading entrepreneurs from Switzerland and globally;
2. exploring the #FutureOfBusiness by stimulating reflection and thought-provoking discussions on Circular Economy, and the opportunities and challenges in scaling through collaboration;
3. focusing on Switzerland as a key country where different sectors – Food, Construction and Finance – play a pioneering role in accelerating the transition to Circular Economy.
With Industry Partners:
- Eva Richterich, Co-Owner & Executive VP Marketing and Innovation, Ricola, Switzerland
- Naomi MacKenzie, Co-Founder, Kitro, Switzerland
- Nick Traber, CEO, Holcim Italy & Switzerland
- Igor Ustinov, Co-Founder, Ustinov Hoffmann Construction System (UHCS), Switzerland
- Léon Wijnands, Global Head of Sustainability, ING, The Netherlands
- Tillmann Lang, Co-Founder & CEO, Yova, Switzerland
Launch of the world’s first country-wide “Startup Guide Switzerland” This guidebook shines a spotlight on SDG-focused startups, programs, investors, schools and senior entrepreneurs in several different Swiss ecosystems.
- Isabelle Moret, President of the National Council, Switzerland
- Sissel Hansen, Founder & CEO Startup Guide, Denmark
The event is moderated by Amanda Byrde and Christoph Birkholz, co-presidents of Impact Hub Switzerland.
Other Alle Events, Highlights Events
Do 30. Jan 2020 , 17:00 - 21:00
Mo 10. Feb 2020 , 17:30 - 20:00
Fr 21. Feb 2020 , 20:00 - 22:00
Space: Café Auer&Co.
Fr 20. Mrz 2020 , 16:45 - 18:00
Fr 03. Apr 2020 , 10:00 - 20:00
Fr 03. Apr 2020 , 16:45 - 18:00
Fr 24. Apr 2020 , 16:45 - 18:00
Fr 08. Mai 2020 , 16:45 - 18:00
Fr 22. Mai 2020 , 16:45 - 18:00