STRIDE Lab | Social Innovation
SOCIAL INNOVATION – HOW TO ENABLE (SYSTEMIC) CHANGE
with Björn Müller who radiates that learning and change are happening on the fringe, in-between and across disciplines, people and things. Passionate about the impact of education and alternative ways of value creation (aka “business”), he co-founded STRIDE as well as BEAMagency, a “dream tank” and growing community of transdisciplinary thinkers.
and with Dominik Mösching who dedicates his passion for generating participative change. For Dominik, education is about creating frictions: Fostering curious dialogue between ways of knowing unleashes transformative energy. Dominik acts as Deputy Director of Staatslabor
How can (y)our innovation efforts support the transformation of complex systems for a sustainable and equitable future? The societal challenges we face today ask for social innovation in different contexts: transforming the ways we eat, work, do business, travel, etc. This lab will allow you to explore unique research-based & practice-proven frameworks on how and when to apply the major innovation & change approaches. In this Lab, we focus on social innovation and how to enable the change and impact we want to see in the world.
After the Lab, you will be able to:
- Understand the idea and the key elements of practice theory
- Apply practice theory to your change initiatives in training and education, awareness raising and campaigning, people empowering, products and services designing or organizational change
- Explore various theories of change based on their basic assumptions and evaluate their potential impact and practical implications
- Design an experimental innovation plan in order to test your change hypotheses and refine your impact
- Change (y)our tomorrow by co-creating impactful social innovations in your field
Attending the workshop and fully completing the lab’s pre and post assignments (extra 18H), you will ensure your deep learning and best application in your context. You will also be rewarded with a professional certificate – the “STRIDE unCertificate of Completion”.
Limited Early Bird tickets are available.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us.
By registering for the event or purchasing a ticket I agree to STRIDE’s Terms & Conditions.
Learn more about this Lab here
Powered by Eventbrite
STRIDE – unSchool for Entrepreneurial Leadership fundamentally believes that people, if they are free, want to contribute to the greater good through their lives (naturally, this includes themselves). A problem is that the current learning world does not enable people to create. This is where
Other Workshop Events
Fr 23. Aug 2019 , 17:00 - 21:00
Fr 18. Okt 2019 , 17:00 - 21:00
Fr 17. Jan 2020 , 17:00 - 21:00
Fr 21. Feb 2020 , 17:00 - 21:00