Cybersecurity: How Sovereign Can Switzerland Be?
About this Event
On this event, we will have a birds‘ view on cybersecurity for Switzerland – what are the overall strategies and the main areas to work on in order to improve sovereignty in the digital world.
This event is brought to you by SATW and Kickstart Innovation, supported by Trust Square. We are looking forward to a diverse audience of decision-makers from administration, business, politics and science.
- „Mr. Cyber“ Florian Schütz, Federal Delegate for Cybersecurity
- Rami Efrati, former Head of the Civilian Division of the Israel National Cyber Bureau
- Thomas Dübendorfer, President at Swiss ICT Investor Club (SICTIC)
- 17.00 Registration
- 17.30 Welcoming Address
- 17.45 Addressing Cyber Risk While Embracing Opportunities (Florian Schütz)
- 18.00 Cyber Sovereignty – Reality or Illusion? (Thomas Dübendorfer)
- 18.20 Cyber Sovereignty – an International View (Rami Efrati)
- 18.40 Panel Discussion and Q&A
- Florian Schütz
- Thomas Dübendorfer
- Rami Efrati
- Marc Holitscher (CTO Microsoft Switzerland)
- 19.40 Closing Remarks
- 19.45 Cybersecurity Startups Pitch
- 20.00 Reception/Apero